The Sheraton Denver Tech Center is seeking an energetic, outgoing and experienced individual to fill the position of Senior Sales Manager. In this role, the Senior Sales Manager manages accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and solicits past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Move throughout property to conduct site inspections. Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
3. Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
4. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
5. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
6. Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
7. Represent hotel at trade shows. Set up exhibits involving bending, stooping, lifting and reaching overhead.
8. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.