Team Member TC234
Responsible for the completion of a variety of tasks relating to the preparation and service of food to customers, and to the maintenance of a clean and pleasant dining environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Some or all of the following (with consideration of Child Labor Laws, where applicable)
- Greet and thank customers
- Place customer food and beverage orders through verbal communication and/or automated systems.
- Relay customer food and beverage orders from service counter to kitchen operations.
- Cook, prepare, package and pour food and beverages in kitchen operations by and and/or through the use of kitchen equipment, such as fryers, open-flamed gas grills, cooking vats, ice machines, food processors, and other smallwares while utilizing proper food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Stock kitchen and customer service operations with necessary food, beverage, packaging and service materials.
- Stock salsa bars with appropriate levels of sauces, condiments, paper and utensils.
- Fill food and beverage orders of customers as part of the coordinated kitchen and customer service operations.
- Collect customer payments and return proper change to customers through use of cash register.
- Unload deliveries of food, beverage, packaging and serving materials to restaurant.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the entire restaurant premises. Cleaning work shall entail sweeping and mopping floors, scrubbing, rinsing and polishing tables, seats, windows, doors, countertops, kitchenware, and kitchen equipment, and removing unused items from dining area and litter from the premises.
- Observes/follows alcoholic beverage laws, when applicable.
- Maintain safe public access to the restaurant.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
No supervisory responsibilities
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to receive and respond promptly to requests, orders and instructions.
- Must have the ability to communicate with customers and coworkers.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to others.
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing assignments
- Must have the ability to maintain productivity, composure, and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
- Must be able to speak English in positions requiring immediate customer contact
- Must be able to learn POS Cash Register, Kitchen Screens, Recipes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to grasp and carry items. The employee is periodically required to lift weight from 25 up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Continuing variety of conditions depending upon season, day of week, and time of day.
Team Member | Cashier | Cook | Line Server | Grill | Host/Hostess
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.