Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000 per year.
Food & Beverage Manager/ Restaurant Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy & procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation.
- Monitor team member performance by providing supervision, professional development, coaching, evaluations and delivering recognition.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue.
- Ensure associates have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of hotel and local area.
- Develop weekly staff work schedule, based on forecasted occupancy while monitoring labor costs in accordance with budget.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance, hygiene and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.