* Review Software Formulations, Software Specifications, Requirements Documents, Design Documents to collect requirements
* Formulate test plans, procedures, and other related test documentation while following Configuration Management Practices in an Agile environment You'll Bring These Qualifications * A minimum of a current TS/SCI with Poly
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
* Programming Experience
* Experience with data-driven applications using table structures in Oracle on a Unix system in Solaris and Linux on Apache web servers.
* Experience developing web applications for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome with the ability to use the web developer functions built into each of these browsers.
* Experience with AWS systems design and deployment What We Can Offer You: - We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. - Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. - We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. - We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. - For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.