“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood McKinnon Company, Inc.
Shift lead Job Description
Employer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco Bell Corp.)
Direct Report To: RGM; AGM; Associate Manager
Direct Report From: Crew
Mission Statement: Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
Expectations: The Shift Lead supports the RGM by running great shifts. Takes responsibility and ownership to solve problems and seeks the assistance of others as appropriate. Provides help and guidance to others on the team. The Shift Lead operates their shift in accordance with Taco Bell and L/M standards.
- Schedule varies and may include nights and weekends.
- Reliable transportation
- Attends Manager Meetings
- Executes the MIC Success Routine and ensures responsibilities under People, Customer and Service are completed.
- Ensures that Team members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position (s)
- Role Models the Manager Code of Conduct.
- Reinforces the dress code
- Ensures food safety, quality and accuracy of orders
- Resolves Customer complaints using LAST
- Participates in training of Team Members
- Assists Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor
- Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times
- Assists RGM with facility maintenance
- Ensures that health and safety standards are followed at all times
Physical Demands: The frequency of the task is designated by the following:
Continuously 2/3 of the time Frequently 1/3 to 2/3 of the time Occasionally Up to 1/3 of the time
TASK Amount of Time TASK Amount of Time