Shift Leader, Hub Hall
Delaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is searching for a Shift Leader for Hub Hall on Causeway in Boston, Massachusetts. As a Shift Leader, you will ensure the highest levels of service to our guests.
$1000 Sign-on Bonus!
- $500 at 30 days
- $250 at 60 days
- $250 at 90 days
$1000 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer someone who is successfully hired into this role for 90 days and receive a $1000 referral bonus.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and associates.
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in accordance with established budgetary goals and business volume.
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff and to monitor guest needs.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their duties.
- Ensure venue is adequately stocked with all product and supplies needed for service.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- One year related experience required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities required.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail required.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes emotionally charged situations to maintain the guest’s goodwill
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Possible exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Possible exposure to high volume of noise.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Related to this job