Stonewall Road Restaurant Group
Are you committed to bringing your team to success every day? Come be a Wendy’s GM!
Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing, treat people with respect, and make food better than they would expect from a fast-food place.
Our mission is to delight every customer, empower every employee, and build something great together.
- You're in charge of all people and operations for a Wendy's restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and your team members to do it right for our customers every day and night.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food, great service, great everything is what keeps them coming back.
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This one's a no-brainer: you're in charge of increasing store sales and profit goals.
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you're coming from another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendy's and are glad to be a part of our family
As General Manager, you’ll enjoy:
- Daily Pay – Work today – Get paid tomorrow
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 401K plan
- Major medical plan including heath, vision, and dental
- Quarterly Bonus eligibility
- Competitive Salary rate and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
- Company paid employee assistance program to support mental, financial, and family struggles
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
What you will bring to the table:
- Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy's restaurant
- Develop and mentor your team to create growth opportunities
- Ensure a positive dining experience for your customers
- Monitor and reinforce food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Sustaining strong P&L numbers for your location
- Autonomy over financial decisions in your restaurant
- Maintain QSC standards
- Ensure protection of Wendy's brand and assets
- Lead by example, portraying a positive attitude and demonstrating drive for results by going above and beyond for our customers
- 3-4 years of experience as a General Manager in the restaurant industry, particularly in the quick-serve space
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment
- Proven talent and performance management skills
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn't one size fits all and our job opportunities aren't either.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LBGTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of their jobs.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.