Full-Time 3rd Shift General Merchandise Order Selector
$16.25 to $30.0 hourly
200 Distribution Drive, Greensboro, NC 27410
Updated 11 days ago
Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment by performing the following duties.
- Read customer order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Work with the Inventory System to properly select store orders.
- Convey product from storage area to designated shipping areas.
- Sort and place product or items on pallets or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Fill requisitions or requests for stock items.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves ensuring that product is not damaged.
- Shrink wrap product on pallet according to procedure.
- Mark products or items with identifying information.
- Use computer to enter records.
- Compile information to complete credit memo regarding items and quantity from customer specifications.
- Drive pallet jack to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Available from 8pm until assignment is complete (end times vary)
- Full Time availability: 4 shifts per week with weekends required
- Able to lift/move 80lbs consistently - very physically demanding position
- Warehouse experience
- Drug and background check required
- Experience with position is a plus
- Starting pay $16.25/hour with 60-90 day incentives increasing pay up to $30/hour
- Retention bonus of $1,500 total; Distributed in monthly increments from month one of employment through month nine of employment
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to work: weekends
- Able to comfortably lift 80 lbs
- Background check
- Drug screening
Posting ID: 653467096 Posted: 2021-11-19 Job Title: General Merchandise Order Selector