CDL A Local Waste Driver in Mableton, GA
| Verified Pay ||$300 per day|
About this job
Custom Ecology, Inc., (CEI) is a leading transportation solutions provider, specializing in waste disposal. We are looking for Local CDL A Drivers to haul MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) from transfer stations to landfills. Come join our team!
HOME DAILY, PAID WEEKLY!
- $300 a day for 3 loads
- Pay per load
- Referral bonus – earn up to $1,000 per referral
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting after 60 days:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with 100% company match up to $1,300
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (accrual starts 60 days after start date (1 week for years 1-3; 2 weeks for years 3-5; 3 weeks 6+ years)
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Boot Reimbursement - $55/year credit
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home every night!
- Monday through Friday schedule. Alternating Saturdays.
- Shifts start at 2am, 4am, and 6am, normal 10-12 hour day shift
- Level of Touch: Manual tarping
- 2019 and 2020 Peterbilt Day cabs and sleepers; 2016 Peterbilt Straight Trucks
- Our fleet includes pneumatic tankers, lowboys, belt dumps, container chassis, walking floors, and steel haulers.
- Automatic Transmission
- Lytx Drive Cam – event forced camera recording only
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have CDL A license with 2-year recent verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean MVR in the last 5 years (no reckless driving, DUI, more than 2 speeding violations, any speeding +25 mph over the posted speed zone).
- Certified DOT Medical Card
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 50 miles of Mableton, GA or be willing to relocate for this position
Custom Ecology, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.