Seeking Scheduling Coordinator:
Home Instead currently has an opportunity available for an experienced Scheduling Coordinator to join our care team. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of services between clients and caregivers for the implementation of schedules, adequate staffing and continuity of care to best meet the needs of our clients.
We are seeking a talented applicant with a Staffing / Scheduling and Office Administration background (experience in healthcare is a plus) who can help us continue to achieve our mission of delivering the highest quality non-medical home care services to seniors in Wyoming.
The Applicant must be compassionate, empathic, and love working with seniors. Customer relations experience and the desire to thrive within a high growth industry are also a must.
This is a Full-Time, Monday through Friday position. Please email your resume' and cover letter for consideration.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Scheduling and coordinating caregivers schedules based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients.
- Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or "call offs" arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day.
- Accept on-call duties as assigned (current average is 1 night per week) and as directed by the business owner.
- Tracks all caregiver shift call-offs, refusals of assignments, late arrivals, early departures, etc.
- Valid driver's license.
- Minimum of two years in a staffing and/or recruiting position.
- Professional experience in the field of customer service.
- Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements.
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast passed environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, since the schedule conflicts bound to arise that will require creative solutions.
Are you a driven, fun-loving person who is looking to sustain a rewarding career with a company that makes a difference in people's lives? If you meet the above criteria please send your resume for consideration.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.