Award-winning Home Staging company looking for a personable and hard-working Warehouse Assistant to add to our dynamic team.
Not sure what Home Staging even is? No problem? We will teach you about our industry while working in an "atypical" warehouse environment. If you like variety in your day to day schedule, are a hard worker who likes being part of a team, this position is for you!
· Work collaboratively with Operations Manager, Lead Stager and Assistant stager to pack, prep and consolidate furniture and accessories within our facility
· Work with movers de-staging of vacant and occupied homes
· Assist with warehouse organization both for staging and de-stagings
· May require two to three partial Saturday shifts annually for Special Events
· Furniture receiving and assembly and inventory
· Assist staging staff on-site with tasks such as hanging art, carrying bins, etc.
· Assist in warehouse buildout and organization as needed
· Assist in maintaining organization within the warehouse
Other duties as assigned
· Detail oriented
· Must be able to lift 60 lbs. with ease
· Experience with Google Calendar a plus
· Work out of our Sterling office and warehouse as home base
· Customer service experience is a plus
· Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation and be willing to travel throughout Northern Virginia
· Be a self-starter and be able to work productively independently as well as with a team
· Must be able to successfully multi-task and think on your feet
· Creative problem solver with the ability to multi-task
Stocked fridge in office
Opportunity for growth within the company
Fun and engaging work environment