Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate caregiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Home Instead prides itself in providing impeccable services, therefore, chosen candidates will possess these unique qualities: Patience, kindness, empathy, and have strong people skills. They will also be very observant and committed to making the clients feel safe and comfortable.
Current available shift:
Client type: Female
Services: Specialized services
Hourly rate: $9.50
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Grooming, dressing, bathing, toileting, and transferring
- Incontinence care (depends)
- Meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's/Dementia experience
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and respectful manner
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess valid vehicle insurance
- Complete a criminal background check
- Complete a motor vehicle record check
- Pass a drug screen
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude
- Possess a willingness to work available hours
1 year previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.