When you step inside of a Tatte Bakery & Café, you are surrounded by the best of everything: authentic, caring, and unique team members, delicious pastries and savory dishes, fresh ingredients, and amazing coffee. Every day we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional experience at every opportunity. If you love and care for people and great food, we want you!
As a line cook, you will prepare our delicious savory dishes in accordance with Tatte guidelines to ensure the highest quality while adhering to specific recipe and sanitation standards. A passion for amazing food made from scratch and genuine hospitality are an absolute must at Tatte.
Primary responsibilities and requirements:
- Execute techniques under the direction of the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality, and presentation standards
- Prepare ingredients by portioning, chopping, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, fryers, and other kitchen equipment
- Ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food
- Actively set up and break down work station and prepare for an upcoming shift
- Wash and disinfect kitchen, tables, tools, knives, and equipment
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Assisting chefs in preparing food and attending to any culinary tasks that arise.
Your recipe for success:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience successfully working in a fast-paced kitchen.
- A desire to help where needed and work as part of a team.
- A passion for cooking with a keen eye for freshness, quality, and cleanliness.
- An appetite for learning (and great food)
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
Join a fantastic company, dream every day, and make it happen with us. We would love to meet you!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older
Related to this job