Insurance Agent- Sales/Customer Care
Join our team! Top 50 ranked State Farm Agency in the nation is looking for a professional to join their winning team as an Account Representative.
We are hiring for 2 positions. One that will be a blend of Customer Care/Sales and One that is more geared towards Sales. Both position will have to be capable of performing in both areas.
You will love our team and our movement!
Insurance Agent/Agent Aspirant
We are looking for a competitive insurance agent to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
This position requires a Do It Now mentality, team over self, and having the courage to do the right thing. Always.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to sales leaders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant experience recommended not required
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- High school or BS degree
- This position can grow into a couple Avenues. You can grow with our agency or with a proven track record you can become your own agent with State Farm.