Upshift is looking for an Attendant for flexible hotel shifts
Work when you want and get paid daily!
Upshift is a revolutionary mobile app to find flexible shifts for roles like Assembly, Hospitality, Packing, Bartending and more posted by businesses across your area.
•Pick the shifts you want
•Create your own schedule
•Once onboarded, you will be able to pick up other shift types as well!
Join over 40,000 Upshifters and work on your terms! You decide how much and where you work as Upshift allows you to choose your own hours and roles. We have everything from one-day shifts to full-time positions available.
▶▶ Learn more about Upshift: upshift.work/for-people/
As an attendant, you will be playing an instrumental role in the success of the hotel operations. Some of the responsibilities might include:
??- Maintain overall cleanliness of lobby areas
- Public restrooms: clean Sink, toilet, mop floor - replenish supplies as needed.
- Pool area: replenish supplies as needed take out all the trash clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check water level in the Spa
- Water flowers for the entire outside of hotel (if applicable)
- Guest Laundry clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
- General cleaning of offices and Front Office areas and associate break room.
Attendants are expected to be on their feet the entire shift. Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lb.
Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lb. Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly. You should be able to see and hear well due to the dynamic nature of the hotel environment.
Upshift offers benefits after your first paycheck including medical, dental, and vision among others.
Apply today and work on your terms!