At Dell Technologies, we believe in doing things right – the first time, every time. A rigorous approach to quality is at the core of our success. Business Process Management professionals within Business Support are responsible for everything from consultation, training and awareness programs, through to the architecture and implementation of quality processes and standards. We pride ourselves on developing state-of-the-art models, metrics and quality management systems. And whether we’re promoting a quality-oriented culture or driving continuous improvement, we aim to delight every customer.
Join us as a **Global Escalation Management Analyst **on our **Virtustream** **Business and Customer Support** team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
**Virtustream**, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStreamCare professional and managed services, and the xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meet the security, compliance, performance, efficiency, and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid. We are a customer-obsessed company that understands people are our most valuable resource. We strive to inspire, challenge and respect each and every team member around the world in our Virtustream family and provide them with extensive growth and development opportunities.
## **What you’ll achieve**
The **Global Escalation Management Analyst** ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers. Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency in performance, delivery, and adherence to standard processes, and continuous improvement. Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers. Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
- Generate support plans to resolve moderately complex problems while coordinating customer and Virtustream business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue.
- Control and direct internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations, ensuring a suitable level of service personnel and activity during incident resolution at all locations.
- Lead communication efforts to key stakeholders and advise Virtustream management of any developments and action plans, helps to set customer expectations and provides updates regarding troubleshooting and resolution action plan in written communications.
- Participate in post resolution activities surrounding root cause analysis and problem management
- Maintain a high-quality support experience through the quick and accurate resolution of tickets and acting as a point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
**Essential Requirements **
- Previous work in an ITIL/ITSM process driven environment
- Highly process driven
- Skilled in quality business writing and communication
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Understand and works well with situational authority
**Desirable Requirements **
- ITIL/ITSM Certification
- Call leadership / command and control skills