Strategic Account Manager - Orlando, FL
Orlando, FL /
Field Sales - South /
Full Time Exempt
The Strategic Account Manager will serve as the main business contact and resource for existing Restaurant owners within a defined region, meeting on a regular basis to review reporting, and address any concerns. This role reports to the Divisional Vice President and will closely partner with Regional Sales Managers. As part of the sales team, the Strategic Account Manager's main responsibility is to ensure client satisfaction, retention, contract renewals and conduct up-sell conversations to communicate how RN's products and services add value to their business and provide incremental revenue growth.
What We Offer
- Virtual work environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus, mileage reimbursement
- Robust benefits package - medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k and PTO
- Sales Academy - We provide in-depth training to our new hires to learn as a group. Real life lessons and a thorough understanding of our products and solutions giving you vast confidence as you interact with clients. Your Success is our Success .
- Generous dining reimbursement when you dine with our restaurant clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify accounts slated for renewal and opportunities for upsell.
- Consistent and effective management of current clients to reduce attrition.
- Conduct welcome appointments, engage with clients first hand, ensure a smooth onboarding to RN's platform.
- Contact existing clients to qualify them for merchant cash advance products, meeting monthly targets.
- Build meaningful relationships with Account Executives to help retain, renew, and/or upsell clients.
- Confirm business information provided and viewed on our websites is accurate and up-to-date, working with our internal Client Content team to resolve issues.
- Review business intelligence reporting tools and provide insights and implications to clients as well as consult on possible solutions/ideas to grow their business or address challenges.
- Spend significant time in the field within assigned geography, visiting with at least 12 restaurants/clubs/bars per week for business review meetings.
- Minimum 50% travel within the Region and Division that will require overnight stays.
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred. High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and 5 years of related Account Management experience; or Associates degree and 2 years of related Account Management experience required.
- Previous Account Management, Customer/Client service experience is required.
- Previous experience delivering client service with a focus on high-touch customer service; strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce; AS400 system preferred but not required.
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented environment with regularly changing priorities and developing opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.Ability to explain complex reporting in terms that others can understand; serve as an expert to the client on data analytics.
- Solid teamwork, judgment, presentation, mathematical and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills along with self-motivation.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and respond with flexibility.
- Willingness to spend considerable time in the field each week, meeting with existing restaurant/club/bar clients
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle required.
- Must have the ability to travel a minimum of 50% within the Region and Division and requires overnight stays.
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.