Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for Production Workers to join our growing team! Produce high quality products and services for our customers. The ideal candidates will assemble and inspect product to maintain the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work station to ensure the safe and efficient operation by setting up and monitoring the production of product in your area while participating in the continuous improvement process at the site to show safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment, maintain work area for operation and cleanliness; follow all safety rules
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Record and report production data, analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
YOU MUST HAVE
- 1+ year experience working in warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Focus on meaningful information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- JOB ID: req297233
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 436 North Eagle Street,Geneva,Ohio,44041-1157,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.