CDL A or B Local Residential Driver in Elyria, OH
Republic Services, an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste, is now hiring a full-time CDL A or B Local Residential Driver to join the team in their Elyria, OH location. The driver will collect waste within 100 miles of Elyria, OH. Republic Services focuses on competitive pay, providing reliable routes and home time, and offering an exceptional benefits package. They are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index. Come join the Republic Services family!
- Competitive hourly wages with 50 average hours per week
- Overtime pay after 40 hours worked
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent Benefits through beginning 1st of the month following 90 days of employment.
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision
- Employee benefits are 100% paid by the company
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Perks: wellness program, restaurant/retail discounts, free uniforms
Home Time, Routes, & Schedule:
- Home every night
- Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Saturday work, sometimes required when holidays fall within a week or as business levels require
- No Holidays!
- Shift: 5 am - 3pm / 4pm
- Route: 100 miles around Elyria, OH.
- Level of touch: Loading and unloading waste
- Rear load trucks require constant lifting as well as stepping on and off the truck at each stop
- Waste/dump trucks - residential Curratto-style or rear load truck
- Automatic transmission