Job Summary: Performs maintenance and repair duties in designated areas of the Rio nation. Directed by the Director of Facilities. This is an hourly position with flexible hours. Additionally, this position requires some travel throughout the Front Range. Must have reliable transportation.
· Completes repairs and maintenance work
· Performs duties including, but not limited to:
o Carpentry work
o Minor painting
o Some plumbing
o Floor work such as grouting
o Preventative maintenance
o Grounds maintenance
o Specialized cleaning
· Assists with the maintenance and repair of furniture and fixtures.
· Ensures that all work is carried out safely and efficiently. Uses safety equipment as necessary for each task.
Duties are not inclusive and may vary with assignment.
· Employee discount
· Travel compensation
· Phone allowance
· Monday through Friday but flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed.
· Weekly hours range from 30-40 hours a week