Back of House
Our Back of the House positions contribute to McAlister’s success by meeting our high food quality standards every meal for every guest. Our Back of the House team members create amazing plates for our guests, prep food for the shift, work as a team to tackle the rushes, and keep everything up to our high standards for food safety and cleanliness.
● Prep meat, vegetables, and more prior to the rushes
● Keeps calm and organized as orders come in and keep up with requests pertaining to specific station.
● Continually straighten and clean the workspace and Back of the House area to keep area visually appealing and safe to work in.
● Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products and store maintenance at all times.
● No experience needed, McAlister’s loves being a first job, return-to-work job, or change of career job.
● A positive attitude and willingness to be trained.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• 17 years or older
• Stand and/or walk for duration of shift
• Maintain a well-groomed appearance and follow uniform standards
$11-13 per hour
- 17 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States