PIA Account Manager II
PIA Account Manager II
Insurance Operations AZ - Phoenix, NY - Rochester INS-21-00059
Discover your Passion and Develop your Expertise.
We are looking for people who are passionate about business development by supporting our clients. In this role, you will serve as a dedicated licensed broker and internal liaison for a specific 'book of business' that is based on revenue and/or enrollment. You must exude our values of integrity and accountability and bear a solid work ethic in providing world class service.
In this role you will...
- Initiate calls with clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics, administrative services, and to assess client's current needs which could include moving existing policies to alternative carriers.
- Work with clients to assess underwriting exposures prior to policy renewal and consulting on yearly renewal options and up-sell and/or reselling of ancillary products.
- Provide education to clients about industry knowledge, Paychex technology products and how to efficiently use available Paychex resources.
- Create client specific plans advising on current and alternative carriers during renewals working as a liaison between the client and the Insurance Carrier/General Agent.
- Liaison support for internal Paychex departments across product lines (Employer Shared Responsibility, COBRA, Sales, HR Generalists).
Just some of the reasons why our employees are #Paychexproud.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement planning and wellness programs, we provide our employees with resources to help manage life's twists and turns at any given time.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as well as comprehensive work-life balance programs - we know there's more to your life than just work.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and development team will provide you with ongoing learning opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career at Paychex. Couple that with our optional tuition reimbursement program and you're sure to go to the head of the class.
- We value your perspective: Our company culture reflects the diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit organizations you care about.
The role is a strong fit if you have...
- 3 years' experience in Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Life Accident and Health license, or opportunity to obtain licensure.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Open Date 08/31/2021
Category Insurance Operations
Is this a bilingual position? No
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.Click to Learn More
Our Corporate Responsibility
Inclusion is important to us. Click below to view our statement.Click to Learn More