Associate Team LeaderWhat you'll do...
Joining us as anAssociate Team Leader
, you'll support a single retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax office.
Helping others is what we do best at H&R Block, which means you'll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. You won't prepare taxes in this role, so prior tax preparation experience is not required. You will be a vital part of the team to deliver on our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in early December as you ramp up for the busy tax season and transition to a full-time schedule from January through April. After working a successful tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement opportunities.Day to day, you'll…
- Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of H&R Block
- Execute and hold all tax office associates accountable to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) execution and client service experience, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
- Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service concerns
- Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are resolved, with escalation to the Multi-Unit Team Leader and District General Manager as necessary
- Lead the office from the front desk, providing phone coverage and engaging with clients to deliver an outstanding experience
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates are scheduled, and work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Lead daily huddles and communicate essential information to office associates
ArizonaAbout H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.It would be even better if you also had...
What you'll bring to the team...
- Experience supervising or managing people
- History of delivering outstanding customer experiences
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Prior experience working in customer service or similar role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and manage day-to-day office operations
- Customer-centric mindset and strong communication skills
- Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win attitude
- Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and flexibility based on business needs
- High school diploma / equivalent or higher
Associate Team Leader