Neovia is Growing, Come Join our Team and Build a Career!
Check out our wages, incentives and growth opportunities.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE LEAD is anessential position to Neovia warehouse operations. Demonstrates and leads with a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, material management and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more tan 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
We are seeking dedicated team members for our essential operations to join our warehouse team!
Neovia Logistics Services is working to find the best candidates.
- Logistics and supply chain, material management and distribution / transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay
- Demonstrate and lead the use of equipment for weighing, banding, wrapping and packaging
- Demonstrate and lead the safe operation ofmotorized equipment
- Occasionally assist with clerical and documentation duties
- 1-3 years' relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Logistics experience preferred
BENEFITS (U.S. Only)
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Wellness programs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, disability and EAP
By applying you agree to be contacted by Neovia and receive updates via text, email and phone about your application. The above information is a general statement about the position, work and equipment to be utilized and not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and also not a complete list of knowledge, skills and abilities that may be needed or required.
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.