Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Account Manager. Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Account Manager. Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO, and Company-paid holidays.
The Account Manager is responsible for representing the brand professionally and communicating the value of our product line to prospective and existing customers alike. This is an account manager role, and not a new business development position. No prospecting is required, however exceptional communication and people skills are crucial to be successful in this role.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve sales growth for assigned accounts and be accountable to sales targets
- Daily review of accounts, active orders, quotes, and outstanding proof approvals
- Proactive prospect and customer engagement; follow-up with all opportunities and leads
- Provide active account management while delivering excellent customer service
- Set individual sales goals and actively support and work toward stated sales team revenue goals
- Capture of accurate and complete customer order information in the Order Management System
- Actively participate and contribute to sales team and company process improvements to increase efficiency and optimize individual and team productivity.
- Minimum education required is a High School diploma or equivalent. A college degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years applicable sales and/or account management experience, preferably in an inside sales role.
- A strong history of demonstrating exceptional customer service and account management skills while driving new sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and email skills with the ability to educate, inform and lead customers through the order process.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and focus on details of customer accounts and orders.
- Strong desire to succeed individually, while contributing to the success of the team and company.