The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Denver, CO
Est. $17 Full-time, Part-time Greenwood village, CO 80111 Urgently Hiring
Eye Care Specialists-Aurora
Est. $22 Full-time Aurora, CO 80012 Urgently Hiring
RTL Networks, Inc.
Est. $57 Full-time, Part-time Denver, CO 80237 Urgently Hiring
Die Cutter - Tuesday-Friday (3p-1a) - Full-time
Denver, CO 80231
30 days ago
$18 per hour
About this job
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Die Cutter. Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
The Die Cutter is responsible for the set up and operation of an in-line label die cutting machine and associated die cutting functions
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Set up tooling dies and set blades (slitters) per job specifications
- Operate die cutter to meet the quality expectations of each order
- Maintain efficiency, quality, and safety while operating the die cutter
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise, maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent may include specialized classes beyond high school
- Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions. Typically possesses 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Generally performs single function tasks that tend to be of moderate size and scope
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to read, interpret and create simple correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Environment is regular exposure to manufacturing environment with one or more unpleasant or hazardous conditions including but not limited to exposure to dust, dirt, high noise levels, chemicals, etc. More than 50% of the work time
- Incumbent regularly required to carry, use of color vision, hear, and speak
- Incumbent occasionally required to climb
- Incumbent constantly required to stand, walk, grasp, reach, use manual dexterity, and lift up to 100 lbs.