Home Instead - The world's trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors seeks an individual who has excellent communication skills. Must be experienced with a multi-line telephone and scheduling skills a plus. The self-starter will primarily be responsible for all incoming calls but will assist with scheduling needs for Caregivers and Clients. Must be able to work with little supervision and available for any concerns that may arise with caregivers and clients. Scheduling needs will be required on some weekends and overnights.
Requirements and Skills:
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Very strong computer and internet research skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
· Sensitivity to confidential matters
· Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Prior scheduling experience, a must
· A background in eldercare is a plusBenefits:
Company Paid Life Insurance
401(K) with company match
Company paid Teladoc for employee and dependents
Monday - Friday - 8am - 4pm
Same nights, weekends and holidays
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!NO PHONE CALLS, Please
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.