3D Printing Technician
The 3D Prototype Technician will be responsible for the setup and completion of three dimensional sand casting production of prototype parts.
• Responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes, equipment, and plants (from pilot to fully operational).
• Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Experience in Manufacturing Powertrain or Transmission sector a plus.
• Work with safety personnel on filling out all proper documentation work equipment installation.
• Technician to de-sand castings and de-powder/assemble/leak test SLS nylon intakes as well other nylon parts resulting from an increase volume of prototype part orders
• Machine Setter to set up machines for the lab, and perform minor adjustments to designs in order to best align with the machines capabilities
• Basic design experience
• Setting up and preparing 3D imaging/casting systems
• 3D Sand Casting
• Negative vessel imaging
• Magics software knowledge a plus
• Shipping/Receiving/Tracking experience a plus
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]