Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $2,268 per week
Host Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Melrose, Massachusetts.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
Host Healthcare Job ID #a1f1Q00000NWUYiQAP. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - Labor & Delivery
About Host Healthcare
At Host Healthcare, our goal is simple: to attract, place, and retain the highest quality nursing and therapy professionals to fill the needs of our clients nationwide. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service to every healthcare professional we encounter.
Host Healthcare works with nursing and therapy professionals to identify their career interests and personal goals, and places them in outstanding positions across the United States. Host Healthcare’s personalized service and focus on long-term partnerships make us the organization of choice for clinical institutions and healthcare professionals.
At Host Healthcare, we recognize that there are many healthcare staffing companies to choose from. We are different because we go to great lengths to take care of our customers. From our customized client services to our generous benefits for our travelers such as 24-hour emergency support and a personal Career Consultant, Host Healthcare is here to serve your needs.
Our vision is to exceed the expectations of our clients and our healthcare professionals by offering a high-end staffing service. In doing so, we hope that our company will enhance the well-being of the communities that we serve.
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
- We know travel healthcare: Our team has decades of experience in the healthcare staffing industry.
- We are dedicated to finding the best travel assignment for you at the highest pay rate.
- We offer industry leading benefits for you while on assignment.
- We are always here to support you while on a travel healthcare job assignment.
- We understand how important your job is, and we are committed to treating you with the dignity you deserve.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1