" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood McKinnon Company, Inc.
Service ChampionJob Description
Position: Service Champion/ Cashier Employer:
Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco Bell Corp.)Expectations:
The Service Champion provides accurate and friendly service to Taco Bell customers. Greets customers in the restaurant or drive-thru using the Welcome to Our House Principles; takes and enters orders following the Taco Bell cash policies and procedures; handles payments and thanks customers; assembles food and beverage orders; checks for quality and accuracy in all orders; maintains a clean; safe work and dining environment; prepares and stores food ingredients.Mission Statement:
Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel. Direct Report To:
RGM, Associate Manager, or Shift Lead
- Completes the pre-rush and post-rush tasks on the Shift Excellence Board.
- Completes additional cleaning tasks as assigned
- Follows cash policy and drawer procedures
- Checks, stocks, and cleans cash register area, counter areas, dining room and restrooms.
- Smiles, makes eye contact, and speaks clearly and at a comfortable pace.
- Enters orders accurately and repeats back orders to customers
- Knows the menu items and their builds
- Checks and confirms each order before giving to the customer (Drive- thru or when expediting the front counter)
- Verifies and/or calibrates thermometers and scales.
- Checks the temperature of the food coming out of the re-thermalizer.
- Checks expiration dates on food items
- Washes, rinses and sanitizes dishes properly using the 3 sink cleaning method.
- Washes and sanitizes hands per Taco Bell and L/M standards.
- Certified as a Service Champion per the Learning Zone.
The frequency of the task per shift is designated by the following:Continuously –
2/3 of the time Frequently
– 1/3 to 2/3 of the time Occasionally
- Up to 1/3 of the timeTASK Amount of Time TASK Amount of Time