We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager
to join our Rubio's family!
Benefits we can offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Career growth
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k plan with Company match
- Monthly bonus plan based on achievable operational metrics
- Paid time off
- Free Shift Meals
- 50% Food and Catering for you and your friends and family.
The right candidate has the following characteristics:
- A friendly, respectful and enthusiastic attitude
- Can foster and enforce food safety
- Loves to influence and train others
- Focused on the guest experience
- The ability to train employees on key elements of their daily job duties
- A team player who can jump in wherever needed
- Partners with, and supports the General Manager to keep the restaurant running smoothly
When you join Rubio's, you become a part of a family that's been together for over 35 years. We may work across many locations, but at the end of the day, we are all committed to a single mission: serve delicious coastal food that you can feel great about.
This position does require you to drive on behalf of the company. To be an eligible driver for Rubio's, you must be over 18 years of age, and have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, and meet insurance requirements in the state in which you will be employed upon hire.
Rubio's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Rubio's participates in E-Verify.