Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Cook and prepare meals for guests.
- Work includes small plates, entrées, soups, and salads.
- Work with convection oven, burners, broiler, fryers, and panini grills.
- Speed, and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to multi-task and organizational structure.
- Follow and implement brand standards in regards to recipe, production, plating and presentation.
- The health and safety of our guests and team are of the utmost priority.
- We expect high support and high accountability with exceeding health department standards.
- One needs to have a sharp focus on sanitation and security. We ask that you have an adaptable, creative and compliant approach to the needs of our team during Covid-19.
- Culinary knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be passionate about excellence and constant improvement.
- Able to stay calm and productive under pressure
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 6+ months of experience in the food & restaurant industry
Posting ID: 659705506 Posted: 2021-10-26 Job Title: Line Cook