Shift Leader - Full-time / Part-time
17585 Harvard Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Shift Leader is responsible for executing all Front-Of-House and Back-Of-House Team Member functions. Additionally they are responsible for managing shifts, executing the store plan to achieve established standards, sales and profits, operating and maintaining the store to maximize Guest satisfaction and profitability.
Shift Leaders supervise shifts in the absence of the General Manager and the Assistant Manager. They are primarily responsible for taking Guest orders, handing out orders, dealing with Guest complaints, and delegating duties in the absence of the Manager. We strive to be the best in the industry in everything we do. To ensure your success with our Company, it is imperative that you become well versed with our hospitality standards, menu and ingredients, and the various responsibilities that you will be held accountable for on a daily basis. You'll have a great eye for detail, will make sure the kitchen, dining room and service areas are neat and clean at all times, and that the food we prepare and serve is just as it should be according to Pick Up Stix standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Stand, use hands, fingers to feel, talk, hear, taste, smell. Lift/move items up to 50 lbs. Work in a loud environment Walk, reach with hands and arms Sit, stoop, climb, balance, kneel, crouch. Work with moving mechanical parts. Have close and distance vision, depth perception, focus adjustment.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate or one to three months related experience or training
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of Guests or Team Members of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentage, area circumference and volume
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations Must pass all required tests for this position
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Food Service license/certification: Food Handler's License
- 6+ months of experience in the food & restaurant industry
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
$19 to $21 Full-time, Part-time Santa Ana, CA 92707 $17 to $19 per hour Full-time, Part-time Santa Ana, CA 92707 $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Tustin, CA 92781 Est. $17.68 - $29.00 Full-time, Part-time Irvine, CA 92618 Est. $15.05 - $22.49 Full-time, Part-time IRVINE, CA 92606 Full-time, Part-time SANTA ANA, CA 92707 Full-time, Part-time SANTA ANA, CA 92707 Full-time, Part-time Irvine, CA 92606 $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Santa Ana, CA 92707 $18.00 Full-time Lake Forest, CA 92630 Urgently Hiring $17-$18.50 boe Part-time, Full-time Corona, CA 92881 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time San Clemente, CA 92673 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time San Clemente, CA 92674 Urgently Hiring $16.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time San Clemente, CA 92672 Urgently Hiring $16.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Irvine, CA 92614 Urgently Hiring $16.00 to $16.50 hourly Full-time, Part-time Irvine, CA 92604 Urgently Hiring