Stylist - SmartStyle
Stylist – SmartStyle
You are an artist. You also don’t like to be limited on what you can do. Where you can go. What you can become.
As a stylist, you also have options – heck, the beauty industry is full of opportunities. That’s part of why you became a stylist. Make sure you invest your talent where you know you will be successful.
When you join the team at SmartStyle, you’ll start making money on day one. Our salons are conveniently located within Walmart stores which means 5,000 people walking by the salon every single day! You will have an endless opportunity to build your business and earn commission on retail sales!
And that’s just the start of the list of “why you should already be here.” There’s also this:
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Ongoing development opportunities and monthly education topics to keep you on trend with the latest styles and techniques.
- Product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
- Clips, cuts, colors, texture, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all.
- A salon environment with peers who lift each other up.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively “Regis”). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.