Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Travel Contract
Hahira, GA 31632
Updated 12 days ago
Join our team of Licensed Clinical Social Workers and help facilities nationwide that are experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages who need your expertise on short and long-term contracts. Our LCSW team acts as advocates for patients or students, helping them gain access to available resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction, and abuse.Choose your location and enjoy full-time employment and benefits on 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited educational program.
- Two years of supervised clinical experience.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License BoardAwesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who'll give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Posting ID: 659995863 Posted: 2021-11-24 Job Title: License Clinical Social Worker