At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We’re hiring Warehouse Associates to work at a premier national retail distribution center in Albany, OR. Various schedules available to fit your current lifestyle! With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Why you should apply to be a Warehouse Associate:
- Access to outstanding Kelly employee perks and benefits
- Various schedule available for immediate starts
- 1st Shift - Tue-Fri 6:30am to 5pm or 6am to 4:30pm ($17.43/hr)
- 2nd Shift - Tue-Fri 4:30pm to 3am ($17.99/hr) or 5pm to 3:30am
- Weekend 1st Shift - Sat/Sun/Mon 6am to 6:30pm or 5:30am to 6pm ($18.25/hr)
- Weekend 2nd Shift - Sat/Sun/Mon 5:30pm to 6am ($18.53/hr)
- Referral bonus program for all current Kelly Employees! Refer your friends and family and earn $100!
What’s a typical day as a Warehouse Assistant? You’ll be:
The Warehouse Associates will support various departments within the distribution center
- Order Picking/Packing – Responsible for pulling product in accordance with order specifications and quantities, scanning labels, and packaging merchandise for shipping.
- Shipping – Routing and loading finalized product to the outbound shipping containers in accordance with order specifications and shipping documents.
- Receiving – Unloading product from incoming shipping containers and routing out to the appropriate warehouse locations.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing 35-50lbs frequently throughout a shift and occasionally up to 60lbs
- Ability to stand, lift, twist, reach and stretch for entire duration of a 10 to 12 hours shift
- Able to operate computer systems with minimal direction after receiving training
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.