Horizon Stuart, FL - H801; 3066 Gran Park Way, Stuart, Florida - 34997 The Job
The Customer Service Representative (CSR)
empowers our customers to build, manage and grow successful landscape businesses, by generously sharing product knowledge, providing recommendations that will improve their bottom line, demonstrating exceptional service and always radiating a positive attitude. They are the face of the sales center and our customers' primary point of contact for walk-ins, phone orders and will call service. The Company
Horizon Distributors, Inc. (Horizon) is a wholly owned subsidiary of POOLCORP – the world's largest publicly traded distributor of swimming pool, landscaping and outdoor living products – which employs over 5,000 team members in more than 395 sales centers worldwide.
Horizon operates 70 of those sales centers across the US, and is a leading distributor of landscape and irrigation products with a focus on serving the needs of professional landscape contractors. With more than 60 years of industry experience, Horizon prides itself in offering the convenience and buying power of a national company with the personalized service and attention to detail of a local store! Why Horizon?
At Horizon, our people ARE
our priority and there are so many reasons to join our team! Here's a few…Career Opportunities:
Looking for a career – not just a job? Then we may be the place for you! We have both the career opportunities and training needed as you grow. We offer continuous learning – locally in sales center training sessions, virtually in our online learning center, in the classroom at our training facility in Dallas, TX, and through tuition reimbursement. At Horizon, the sky is the limit.Excellent Benefits:
Our generous benefit package
includes: group medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) – offered currently with a company match; an employee stock purchase program; seasonal sales and rewards programs; an Employee Assistance Program, exclusive vendor discounts offered to POOLCORP / Horizon employees and more.Winning Team:
Our history of success is the result of our winning team. At Horizon, you will work with some of the best and brightest, in a stable environment, with predictable work hours and the ability to earn even more through overtime, and continuous rewards when targets are met…which is often the case. Join us and you'll join a "winning team."
So, whether you are new to the business or are a seasoned professional, Horizon has a place for you. Responsibilities:
- Eagerly greets walk-in and phone customers, and listens to understand their needs and challenges.
- Treats customers as business partners, by recommending product solutions, upsell options, and complimentary items designed to make their jobs easier and more profitable.
- Collaborates with team members and utilizes all company resources to sell Horizon's value and give customers the best service and experience possible.
- Prepares sales orders and assists customers in selecting and loading merchandise.
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to introduce opportunities and solicit additional business.
- Resolves customer complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized, well-stocked sales center.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer-service attitude.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment focused on serving business owners with urgent needs.
- Understands information and communicates clearly through spoken and written words, asks questions as appropriate, and thinks critically to identify solutions to problems.
- A cooperative, dependable team player.
- Good computer and record-keeping skills, and aptitude to learn ever-evolving systems, programs, handheld technology and processes.
- Ability to frequently lift and move items that weigh up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Possess or obtain forklift certification.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Irrigation experience is a huge plus and knowledge in other landscape products is helpful.
Visit our website, horizononline.com, for more information!Horizon Distributors, Inc./POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org