Provide labor and effort to assist in the accurate and timely receipt of goods, consolidation of warehoused goods, and replenishment of pick locations as well as other necessary warehouse functions such as pulling customer orders for next day delivery, replenishment, housekeeping and inventory control.
• Unloading a trailer of product safely and properly, verifying the load for accuracy and stage for put away.
• Picking and packing orders using label picking, ring scanners, voice directed picking or paper picket tickets.
• Meeting individual productivity and accuracy standards as identified through Labor Management (LM) metrics.
• Required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment.
• Utilizing Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools for the purpose of maintaining proper inventory levels and proper location of goods in the warehouse.
• Assisting in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
• Interacting with associates during the hand-off from shift to shift. Frequently will have interaction with delivery personnel, and the early morning receiving crew.
Shift start: 1:00PM
Shift length: 9 hours
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors, specializing in wine and spirits. As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring success. By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.