We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As an Assistant Teacher, you’ll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Help maintain a fun, interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
- Complete extensive training on child care and child development topics.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children