Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Under the direction of the Business Process Manager, our General Technicians are responsible for effectively operating and maintaining equipment used in our production process. Our General Technicians work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be\: the very best. With cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today! Potential annual earnings of $57,000 ($25.82/hour includes straight time + overtime).
- Work as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards.
- Follow safe work practices and maintain a working knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures.
- Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process.
- Make quick and accurate comparisons of the similarities or differences between objects in order to determine that objects do match standards or specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required.
- One (1) to three (3) years of mechanical / industrial experience required, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment.
- Must have experience with equipment / machinery, and proven troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to apply new work methods effectively.
- Forklift operating experience a plus.
- Superior attention to safe work practices.
- Willingness to work 12.25 hour shifts, rotating days and nights, required overtime, including weekends and holidays.