PEO Benefits Specialist II - Oasis
PEO Benefits Specialist II - Oasis
Customer Service/Operations AZ - Tempe, MN - Eagan, UT - Provo CUS-21-02604
Provides a high degree of support to clients and their employees. Responsible for setup and ongoing processing, maintenance and support of client accounts.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients, employees, and field partners via calls, faxes, and emails.
- Performs data input, maintains strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications in all interactions.
- Maintains processing quantity and quality standards at or above minimum standards established by management.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex product and service issues from the field, clients and their employees to maintain accurate and timely responses. Documents information in CRM (customer relationship manager) to track issues while utilizing all necessary systems and resources.
- Ability to diffuse customer concerns, notifies management of critical situations, and ensures the best solution is implemented for the customer as well as Paychex.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of PEO Health & Benefits portfolio, corresponding systems, internal and external processes.
- Develops problem resolution techniques and makes recommendations to team and management.
- Researches and resolves monthly audits to correct billing inaccuracies including processing adjustments and on-demand reconciliations.
- Provides guidance to clients and their employees regarding product offerings, including setup and use of Health & Benefits online to ensure optimal client retention.
- Maintains knowledge of all changes pertaining to various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes and industry developments to ensure compliance with departmental processes and company guidelines are met as they relate to PEO.
- Obtains and maintains documentation to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations and laws; including Paychex Section 125 plan.
- Researches and corrects errors from audit reports, financial reconciliations and data integrity files.
- Interact with Health & Benefit carriers to resolve customer needs including carrier discrepancy files and emergency enrollments.
- Assists PEO benefit specialists to resolve higher level problems and acts as a resource for the business unit and other areas within Paychex. Continually builds excellent working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Identifies, evaluates, and provides feedback, solutions and alternatives on product-related problems and daily processes and procedures to alleviate future issues. Develops solid partnerships, including across departmental lines.
- Participates in special projects, user acceptance testing and training sessions as needed.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 3 years of experience in Customer service experience.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Open Date 09/10/2021
Category Customer Service/Operations
Is this a bilingual position? No
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.Click to Learn More
Our Corporate Responsibility
Inclusion is important to us. Click below to view our statement.Click to Learn More