REQ#: RQ97111 Travel Required: Less than 10% Requisition Type: Regular We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Information Security Analyst to join our team in support of AFNORTH Mission Deployed Systems and Special Programs activities at Tyndall AFB / Panama City, FL . In this role, a typical day will include: * Provide strategic planning and regulatory compliance and conduct cyber incident detection and response.
* Provide cybersecurity compliance and vulnerability scanning using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs). Assist AFNORTH Information System Security Manager (ISSM) with updating existing artifacts and information assurance (IA) control inputs to document authorized baseline changes.
* Provide support to ensure DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation, drawings and diagram are properly updated and maintained. WHAT YOU'LL NEED: * BA/BS with 2+ years or related experience
* Active Secret clearance
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables, including design documentation, estimates, and transition documentation.
* WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU: * * 401K with company match
* Customizable health benefits packages
* Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
* Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
* Rewards program for high-performing employees Not sure this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers. Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking "Share." We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.