JIT Trainer / Training Team LeadRole(s):
JIT Trainer and/or Training Team Lead is an extension of the Learning & Development Supervisor/Manager tasked with the implementation of Job Instruction Training Plan (reference process documented in Neovia site) and ensuring all newly onboarded hourly employees at the site are instructed using JIT methodology. Responsibilities
- Request list of candidates that successfully completed SWE Training/Induction for every onboarding session.
- Ensure all trainees are received by a JIT trainer and are introduced to the Warehouse environment.
- Ensure each candidate is paired with a JIT trainer ensuring the ratio "Trainer 1:2 Trainee" is maintained, to begin JIT hands-on-training process.
- JIT trainers must utilize Standard Work (as the script) during training, and review Safety & Quality key points.
- Complete JIT checklist(s) and prescribed Standard Work Audit form are being used to report JIT training progress.
- Perform quality audits (as defined by your local Quality Policy) during JIT training process to quantify error rate for trainee and ensure is improving per expectations.
- Communicate daily with shift supervisor progress on each trainee training plan, as well as, issues related to candidates' behavior or recurring quality issues.
- Collect completed JIT Plan packs (JIT Introduction Checklist, JIT Training Plan, Standard Work audits) and submit to L&D Supervisor/Manager or shift supervisor.
- Lead or participate on Safety Hands-on Training sessions as part of SWE Induction.
Facilitator (what makes a good trainer?):
- Identify and communicate gaps or improvements that can be made to existing Standard Work and submit CI cards to update.
- Through knowledge of the subject
- Knowledge of organizational issues
- Don't pretend to have all the answers
- Communication skills
- Group management skills
- Active listening and effective questioning
- Friendly and honest
- Positive and respectful
- Job Instruction Training
- Standard Work and SWS Audit Training
Neovia is Growing, Come Join our Team and Build a Career!
Check out our wages, incentives and growth opportunities.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE LEAD is anessential position to Neovia warehouse operations. Demonstrates and leads with a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, material management and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more tan 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
We are seeking dedicated team members for our essential operations to join our warehouse team!
Neovia Logistics Services is working to find the best candidates.
- Logistics and supply chain, material management and distribution / transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay
- Demonstrate and lead the use of equipment for weighing, banding, wrapping and packaging
- Demonstrate and lead the safe operation ofmotorized equipment
- Occasionally assist with clerical and documentation duties
- 1-3 years' relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Logistics experience preferred
BENEFITS (U.S. Only)
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Wellness programs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, disability and EAP
By applying you agree to be contacted by Neovia and receive updates via text, email and phone about your application. The above information is a general statement about the position, work and equipment to be utilized and not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and also not a complete list of knowledge, skills and abilities that may be needed or required.
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.