Manhead Merch is a worldwide and full-service merchandise company catering to the music and entertainment industry and they are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their Nashville team. This position reports directly to the warehouse manager and their daily responsibilities will vary each day.
If you like a fast-paced, physical position, and enjoy talking music, this is the job for you. Our goal is to increase efficiency, and profitability, while also maintaining a fun, productive, and safe atmosphere for all of our employees.
- Receive and process new deliveries (unload, count, label, store)
- Update inventory system & report any discrepancies (as needed)
- Exhibit basic math and number matching capabilities
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment (forklift certification a plus)
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Participate in inventory cycle counts thoroughly counting and documenting product volume.
- Additional duties as assigned