What makes Captain D's a great place to work? It's our people. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and empowering our people, providing a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone to achieve their greatest potential. And our culture proves it.
Captain D's hires employees with potential career advancement in mind. Whether you have years of experience as Restaurant Manager or you are a high energy, motivated leader just starting your career in Restaurant Management, we have opportunities for you! We offer excellent training and development programs that will hone your leadership skills and provide you with the tools and skillset to achieve a lifetime of success.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your restaurant's operation. GMs are accountable for strategic planning, driving sales, staffing, controlling costs, achieving operations standards, leading teams and developing future leaders.
Here are the qualities we are looking for in our General Manager:
* You have at least 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industries with proven success managing financial results
* Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
* Commitment to quality food and exceptional guest service
* Ability to mentor and train team members
* Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide direction
* Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, labor costs, and overall control of financials
* Drive and determination -- think PASSION
* Desire for personal and professional growth
Here's what we have to offer you:
* Competitive Salary
* Vacation and Sick Pay
* Quarterly bonus opportunities
* Meal benefits
* Benefit plans include medical, dental, vision, and 401K to all eligible employees
* Professional development and growth opportunities
Click Apply Now, to become a General Manager for an ionic brand whose growth has just begun!
Captain D's is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 66124497Posted: 2020-01-14