At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a sustainable and connected world. What We Can Offer YouOur Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and remote work opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivatea diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential. What We Are Looking For:
Act as a Champion, influencer and change agent to ensure continual quality, environmental and safety improvement within the organization with a a goal of zero defects and harm. Develop, implement, and monitor quality control systems and structures to meet or exceed organization and customer requirements for processes and solutions consistent with international standards.
Manage and develop group leads and individual contributors by communicating, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Resolves quality problems and quality control incidents by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; and driving closed loop corrective and preventive action. Assures new hire and site-specific training for quality and safety as needed. What You Will Do
Quality Improvement: (30%)
- Drives exciting quality and environmental health and safety programs that set the standard for quality control across programs and site teams
- Gathers facts and analyzes data to propose solutions and verify that root cause solutions to problems are implemented and effective.
- Assures closed loop corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Leads/facilitates quality improvement projects to support/transform/optimize/standardize design and or operations activities. (Six Sigma Green Belt Program).
- Effectively interacts with Products teams in order to understand and support customer requirements.
- Writes procedures and reports on effectiveness of the system, policy, and objectives.
- Participates in and leads projects as appropriate for structured problem solving (e.g. Lean & Six Sigma)
- Drives reduction in variability of products and processes and reduce risk
Quality Planning: (25%)
- Develops and maintains systems which meet applicable standards and which assure performance that meets or exceeds stakeholder expectations with acceptable risks.
- Looks ahead to bridge the gap between strategy and tactics; accountable for adherence to department/headcount budgets; uses KPMs to drive team performance; is aware of intellectual property.
- Identifies, and provides for, technical training needs. Teaches quality methods and philosophy, as appropriate.
- Serves as local subject matter expert for applicable industry standard systems, such as: ISO 9000, TS16949, ISO14001 & ISO45001.
- Is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product design, introduction, planning, and manufacturing requirements for their location.
- Writes/implements departmental strategic plan and budget.
- Employee planning, recruiting, selecting, staffing, and hiring.
Quality Control: (25%)
- Diagnoses and recommends corrective action for nonconformances
- Responsible for the calibration, repeatability and reproducibility of measurement systems.
- Qualified to conduct internal and supplier system audits, plus directly participates in corporate, customer and third party audits.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative monthly reports of performance
- Provides quality and safety incident numbers by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Oversees implementation of product and/or process acceptance. Is responsible for the identification, containment, segregation of noncomplying products and processes.
- Leads site incident management with regards to safety and environmental compliance
Employee Management and Development: (20%)
What You Will Bring
- Is responsible for the growth and development of individual contributors and associate managers by ensuring ongoing training through daily exposure to workplace problem solving, and decision making.
- Ensures SMART goals are consistent with departmental goals. Identifies future leaders and provides mentoring for career development. Responsible for talent review and succession planning.
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Work Shift
- Required Degree: BS in Technical Field (Engineering Preferred)
- Required Certificate(s): ASQ CQE, CRE, CMQ/OE or SSBB required. Panduit PI Silver required within 24 months.
- Preferred Certificate(s): Certified Safety Professional or technical equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years of QC Manager or equivalent leadership experience. 3-5 years experience in a quality control role
- Experience working across multiple geographic and/or functional area teams with a results driven approach
- Superior understanding of quality management practices such as Advanced Quality Planning (customer requirement identification, FMEAs, Measurement systems analysis and control plans) quality control (statistical process controls, audits and sampling risks) and improvement (structured problem solving).
- Ability and willingness to present trainings to large groups
Day (United States of America)