Assistant Executive Housekeeper
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and organizes the cleaning of all guests' rooms and public areas.
- Provides daily cleaning assignments to room attendants.
- Addresses associate issues in conjunction with the Executive Housekeeper.
- Manages staffing fluctuations.
- Ensures that all housekeeping associates have been thoroughly trained and are consistently following service standards and procedures.
- Inspects cleanliness of all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Provides current and prospective associates with information about company policies and job duties.
- Performs difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, resolving disputes, and assistance in administering disciplinary procedures.
- Effectively communicates with the front desk to update the room status and any delays when necessary.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- One year plus of relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.