The Associate uses utensils, bowls, trays, power mixers, ovens to make baked goods. The Associate wraps, labels, and displays baked goods.
- Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and otherwise prepare for duties.
- The Associate assembles and mixes ingredients, places mix on trays, puts trays in racks, pushes racks to oven, bakes goods.
- The Associate packages/wraps baked goods, prints labels, labels baked goods, cleans display cases and puts fresh goods into cases.
- The Associate cleans and sanitizes all work surfaces, all tools and equipment, all display cases, and all floors and counters.
- The Associate tracks and records loss.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this is a job specific requirement).
- Should have keyboarding skills.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older
- Valid driver's license