1145 S College Mall Rd, Bloomington, IN 47401
Updated 5 days ago
Seeking highly motivated individual for Assistant Manager position. Must have an interest and knowledge of current fashion trends, ability to multitask, strong communication and customer service skills, basic understanding of retail operations, flexible schedule and desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Inventory: Study current trends and apply knowledge to purchasing product and training new certified buyers. Develop understanding of inventory needs based on analysis of turn rates, inventory levels, and selling history.
- Visual Merchandising: Maintain a full and organized sales floor. Oversee the execution of displays and seasonal floor sets. Aid in the development of visually appealing feature sections.
- Training/Delegating: Responsible for assisting Manager in all aspects of employee training, from new hire to keyholder. Prioritize tasks and delegate appropriately to employees, maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service and lead by example. Help create a more customer focused atmosphere.
- Other: Overseeing stockroom management, ordering supplies, daily paperwork, etc.
At least 1 year retail leadership OR several years of fashion retail experience required. Must be able to comfortably lift at least 20 lbs and stand for duration of shift
Excellent employee discount, fun work atmosphere, and quarterly bonus incentive.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00- $17.00 per hour
Employees who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask
Strict enforcement of state/county mandates
Posting ID: 662248963 Posted: 2021-10-16 Job Title: Assistant Manager