Position Purpose: To mix and serve quality drinks to our residents and their guests with efficiency and a courteous demeanor.
· Knowledge of alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages & state liquor laws
( including: being able to recognize a guest's intoxication level)
· Knowledge of all menu items and the ingredients
· Basic wine knowledge (common pairings, and varietals)
· Strong working knowledge of the Point of Sale systems
· Communicate to the immediate managers all situations both positive and negative regardless of severity
· Responsible for scheduled shift
· Stocking supplies (straws, beer, wine, etc.)
· Continuous cleaning of work areas.
· Possess the ability to take orders and have a strong working knowledge of the Point of Sale systems.
· Perform and complete daily side work
· Communicate with co-workers any specials or if anyone may need assistance
· Update the expediter and/or the kitchen staff on any changes to any orders in a timely manner
· Exhibit a positive and team work ethic
· Learn and utilize service industry standards
· Must be able to lift, carry, and work with a tray at all times during service(full hands in full hands out)
· Communicate with managers, MOD, if ticket times appear to be longer than they should
· Attend daily pre-shift, mandatory, and monthly safety training meetings
· Notify Food & Beverage Director if inventory gets low on any product
· Must make an effort to recognize guests and learn their names
Must be 19 years of age
Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds without risk of injury
Knowledge of all policies regarding the food and beverage department of HOA #1.
Knowledge of all menu items.
Must be well groomed and well spoken
Must be courteous to residents, their guests and other employees
Must be able to work all scheduled shifts
Willingness to assist other employees upon request
Willingness to stay past scheduled shift in order to complete duties.
Knowledge of POS system.
Position will start out Part-Time, but will become Full-Time with benefits for the right person!
SaddleBrooke HOA#1 is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. SaddleBrooke HOA#1 does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Job Type: Full-time